- Sou. Pramilabai Pannalal Munot – Pre-primary School.
- Alegaonkar Pre-primary English Medium School.
- Alegaonkar Primary School.
- Alegaonkar Secondary School.
- G M I Girls School.
- C K Goyal Junior College (Science and Commerce).
- Tikaram Jagmmath Junior College (Arts, Commerce and Vocational).
- Tikaram Jagannath College of Arts, Science and Commerce (up to Post graduate level)
- Shakuntala Hemraj Mutha College of Fine Arts.
It is a great honour and a proud privilege for me to deliver an address from the desk of Chairman of Khadki Education Society (KES). I have been a part of the esteemed institute right from my childhood as a student from a humble background to this day when I am shouldering the responsibility of the Chairman of this great Educational Institution. The institute has a legacy of over a 100 years for perseverance, diligence and hard work put in by its entire staff and management for upliftment of the society. KES has been providing quality education to the entire strata of society without any frills, malpractices of donations, unwarranted fees, private tuitions and other such impediments to education.
Started in the year 1913 by the patriotic Alegaonkar Brothers with the aim of educating wards of Ammunition Factory workers, KES has a long way since. KES became an integral part of the community because of its student centric and selfless educational service. In the year 1983, KES widened its scope of education from H.S.C. to Post Graduation. Tikaram Jagannath (T.J.) College provided this “Gateway of Higher Education” and started its academic journey as a single faculty college with Commerce as the pioneer faculty. Presently, T.J. College is a multi-faculty College, imparting higher education in the fields of Arts, Commerce and Computer Science.
T.J. College has already completed two cycles of NAAC Accreditations with a rising graph. Score of the last NAAC cycle was better than the first. All my Students, Professors, Non-Teaching staff and Office Bearers have worked with diligence and single point focus to prepare for the upcoming NAAC cycle. I am sanguine that Khadki Education Society is well-prepared for third cycle of NAAC Accreditation.
As the Chairman, I have set a two fold Student centric Vision for KES. Firstly, to enable our students to face the challenges of globalisation and secondly, to make the students self-sufficient, self-reliant and encourage them to become self employed. Towards this end, we are working to initiate programmes and curriculum for skill development and placements in addition to the existing curriculum.
As an institute our goals will be to achieve success in the fields of Academics, Cultural Activities, Co-curriculum and Extra Curriculum Activities. KES also has a legacy of providing ace sportsmen at international, national and state levels especially in hockey, football and shooting. We, as a team, will strive to take forward the legacy to greater heights in the times to come.
All the resources available at our disposal will be optimally utilised for the welfare of students at large. The entire staff will give the students a strong foundation, impart knowledge, righteousness and core values and will be a source of inspiration in the lives of our students.
I wish everyone Blessings of the Almighty in all your endeavours.
Khadki Education Society,
- To enable our students for facing challenges of globalization.
- To make them self-sufficient, self-reliant and encourage them to become self-employed.
- To empower the students of the disadvantaged classes of society.
- To create health and environmental awareness among the students.
- To nurture the scientific and technological aptitude in the students.
- To cultivate moral, ethical, social and cultural values among the students. To inculcate the principles of Democracy in the students for the national development.
In simple language the Placement Cell works on the principle of Demand (from the industry) and Supply (of the talented and apt candidates from the Department). In return the Placement Cell is building the good will for the college, in the society and in the industry.
Placement Cell is active in the Department of Computer Science since year 2000. There are 3 to 5 members from the department working on it in rotation every year. The basic aim is to bring the talent of the department in the light.
The placement cell is actively circulating the profiles of the final year students of mainly M.Sc. (Computer Science) in the IT industries from all over Pune.
The openings in the industry are monitored regularly. They are displayed through the notice boards and through emails.
The Placement cell is in touch with the H.R. Dept. of IT industries from Pune.
The eligible candidates are listed out as per the current requirement and the candidates are trained for the interviews. This includes the mock interview backed up with the Personality development guidance.
This year the Placement Cell has planned to bring the IT industries to the campus and make the campus selection possible in a big and effective way.
- Fully computerised office.
- Liabrary with comprehensive collection of books.
- Spacious, well furnished Reading hall.
- Independent & well equipped Computer laboratories for BSc(comp) M.Sc (Comp) , B.C.A. , B.B.A Commerce, Arts Courses .
- Well Designed & structured, fully equipped commerce laboratory.
- Excellent Acoustically audio visual hall.
- Free internet access in all computer laboratories & liabrary.
- Gymkhana hall with indoors games, equipment & exercise machines.
- APT and expert guidance to acquire skills in foreign games e.g. Hockey, Football, Boxing, Table-Tennis etc.
Computer Science Department Facilities
- Three well-eqipped Comp. Sci Laborataries
- One well-quipped Electronics Science Lab.
- Magazines / e-Magazines, facility to get aware of the world's new trends and technology.
- Separate Java Project Lab. during project session.
- K-YAN Project Machine is abailable for Students's Project Presentation.
- Guest Lectures.
- 24*7 Internet Facility
- Placement activity as per industry demand.
Physical Education and Sports Department
Aim and Objective:
Inspire the Senior college students to participate in physical and fitness activity through sports and make their career too.
Director: Dr. Tujare Vinayak Peter, B.A., B. Ed. (Phy.Edu.), M.Ed., M.Ed. (Phy.Edu), Ph.D. (Phy.Edu.).
About the Department:
- Establishment Year 1983.
- The department works vigorously for the development of the students in the field of Physical Education and sports.
- Till date 114 boys and girls have represented the college at All India Inter University Tournament in various games.
- Our Hockey Boys team is Winner at Inter Collegiate Tournament continuously for last 30 years.
- Our Hockey Girls team is Winner at Inter Collegiate Tournament continuously for the last 5 years.
- Various organizations like Maharashtra Police, Maharashtra Railway Police, Central Railway, Income Tax, Food Corporation of India etc. have appointed our players in various departments under the sports quota scheme.
Player Performances at Various Levels:
|Years||Event||No of Player Performances at Various Levels|
|Intercollegiate||Inter District||State/National||All India Inter University/ West Zone|
|Shooting Ball Boys||–||–||02||–|
|Cycling Track Race||03||03||05||03|
|Cycling Road Race||03||03||03||03|
|Cycling Track Race||01||–||–||01|
|Cycling Road Race||01||01||–||–|