For Students > Information
|Office Superintendent||Mr. P. D. Sonar|
|Students should contact the following staff for their work|
|Admissions||Mr. P. D. Sonar|
|Accounts||Mr. V. D. Kamble|
|Joint Director’s Office Work||Mr. L.S. Damse|
||Mr. T. B. Pokhare|
|Jr. College Office Related Work||Mr. R. S. Bargaje|
|Cashier||Mr. S. T. Jagtap|
|Scholarships||Mr. A. G. Awate|
|Eligibility||Mr. S.P. Jadhav|
|Other Fee Concessions / T. C./ Bonafied||Smt. A. K. Jadhav|
|Non-Grant Concessions / T.C. / Bonafied||Mr. S.P. Jadhav|
|Non-Grant – Exam/ Admissions||Smt. Manisha Shinde|
|Vocational||Mr. Baba Gaikwad|
|Library / Identity Card||Mr. Anand Naik|
|Clerk||Mrs. Yogita Chavan|
|OFFICE WORKING HOURS FOR STUDENTS||9.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.|
- College’s Responsibilities towards the Students:
The College shall
- Communicate its Vision & Mission and objectives systematically and clearly to all students.
- Offer programs that are consistent with its goals and objectives.
- Facilitate effective functionality of the teaching-learning programs.
- Full proof student assessment mechanism in operation
- Provide clear information to students about admission and completion requirements for all programs, the fee structure and refund policies, financial aid and student support services.
- Ensure sufficient and well-run-support services to all students.
- Students’ Responsibilites:
The student shall
- Appreciate the College Vision & Mission and contribute to the realization of the same by participating in relevant College activities.
- Have a clear knowledge of the programs, admission policies, rules and regulations of the institution.
- Follow the time schedules, rules and regulations of the College.
- Minimum 90% Attendance is followed
- Make optimum use of the learning resources and other support services available in the institution.
- Prepare for continuous internal assignments and term-end examinations/ tests/ tutorials.
- Give feedback for system improvement of the College as a whole.
- Contribute towards the College development even after passing out through Alumni meets etc.
Tikaram Jagannath College of Arts, Commerce and Science, Khadki, Pune 411003
(RTI Section 4/1/B)
- Public Information Officer:
Dr. A S Mokashi
T J College Khadki, Pune 03.
Phone No. 020 – 25811491/25818246
Email ID :- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Appellate Officer:
Dr. V P Narkhede
Joint Director Higher Education, Pune Region, Pune.
Government of Maharashtra
Phone No: – 020 – 26127833/26051632
Email ID :- email@example.com
- Maharashtra Public Universities Act, 2016
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Service Rules & Procedures
- Service Rules & Procedures for Teachers
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Director of Higher Education, Maharashtra State
- Ministry of Human Resources (HRD)
- Anti-Ragging Link
- Steps taken by Govt. of Maharashtra to ensure security of women
- Examination Section University
- Syllabus_University of Pune